Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Weapons In the Hands of Fools "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Meet The Kindle Touch Announced a few minutes ago by Jeff Bezos during a press conference in New York: Amazon's releasing the latest Kindle with e-ink and 3G: […]
- Pre-Release Review of Kindle Fire: Thumbs up! Thinking of getting a Kindle Fire for yourself or as a gift for your favorite nephew? The Fire's being released tomorrow (November 15, […]
- What? "Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did." ---George Carlin
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- ETF’s vs. Mutual Funds Yeah, so you think you know the difference between an ETF and a Mutual Fund? Me either. So I Googled it and got this answer from The God […]
- Physicists and Sin "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this […]
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing