Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Think About It "A society made up of individuals who were all capable of original thought would probably be unendurable." --HL Mencken
- Churchill’s Take on Writing a Book "Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, […]
- Harper-Collins Settles; Amazon e-book Pricing Will Fluctuate As an apparent result of the US government's anti-trust lawsuit (mentioned earlier), Harper-Collins has announced that its prices for […]
- It’s True! Amazon Introducing a Tablet This Fall Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has confirmed that Amazon will indeed be selling an Amazon-branded 7" cloud-based tablet PC this Fall (November). […]
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- got enemies? "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Book Review: Googled by Ken Auletta Googled: The End of the World As We Know It * * * Interesting in Parts, But Reads Too Much Like A Corporate Dossier (Snapshot Review by […]
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing