Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Now You Can Loan Your Kindle Books Amazon's introduced a new feature for the Kindle (to compete with the Nook?): you can now lend out digital copies of your Kindle books to […]
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Joys of Lecturing "When audiences come to see us authors lecture, it is largely in the hope that we'll be funnier to look at than to read." --Sinclair […]
- Why I Love Being A Writer "We have the power to bore people long after we are dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Amazon Tablet Coming Soon! Rumor has it that Amazon's new tablet computer will be available by October 2011. And it's said that a touchscreen Kindle may be on the […]
- Communications Simplified by a Genius "You see, a wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. […]
- A Celebration of BAD (Really Bad) Writing This speaks most elegantly for itself: enjoy perusing the Worst Opening Lines produced by the 2011 competitors for the Bulwer-Lytton Prize […]
- Perfect Definition of Success "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." ----Sir Winston Churchill
- Optimists and Pessimists "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true." —–J. Robert Oppenheimer
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing