Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- World War IV "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -–Albert Einstein
- Mencken’s Marketing "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." --H.L. Mencken
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Language Conceals the Truth "By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." --George Carlin
- Nuclear Reactor Operations Explained Here's a fascinating, detailed explanation of how a nuclear reactor produces electricity. This graphic work also describes, in detail, how […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- God’s Overestimation "I sometimes think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." --Oscar Wilde
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing