Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Communications Simplified by a Genius "You see, a wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. […]
- Knowledge "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better […]
- Great Spirits "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." --Albert Einstein
- Autobiographies "When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do well, that's Memoirs." --Will Rogers
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- City Structure vs. Mental Structure "What is it about certain cities and places that fosters specific attitudes? Am I imagining that this is the case? To what extent does the […]
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- The Perfect Political Introduction "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ---Oscar Wilde
- Why I Love Being A Writer "We have the power to bore people long after we are dead." --Sinclair Lewis
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing