Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- ETF’s vs. Mutual Funds Yeah, so you think you know the difference between an ETF and a Mutual Fund? Me either. So I Googled it and got this answer from The God […]
- Don’t Ask Me That Again "I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- The Perfect Political Introduction "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ---Oscar Wilde
- Nuclear Reactor Operations Explained Here's a fascinating, detailed explanation of how a nuclear reactor produces electricity. This graphic work also describes, in detail, how […]
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Truer Words Were Never Spoken "Keep in mind that the true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good." --Ann Landers
- Carlin on Driving "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing