Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Changes to Newspapers On behalf of the newspaper industry, I wish to announce some changes we're making to serve you better. When I say “serve you better,” I […]
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
- Apple Accused of Violating Chinese Writers’ Copyrights In an interesting twist, twelve Chinese authors have accused Apple Inc. of violating their copyrights by publishing and selling their works […]
- Dave Barry Knows His History "In 1765, Parliament passed the Stamp Act, which, as any American high school student can tell you, was an act that apparently had […]
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- Book Review: Googled by Ken Auletta Googled: The End of the World As We Know It * * * Interesting in Parts, But Reads Too Much Like A Corporate Dossier (Snapshot Review by […]
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Why I Love Being A Writer "We have the power to bore people long after we are dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Immortality "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through NOT DYING." --Woody Allen
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing