Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Print Calendars FREE Here's a favorite site I've been using for years for printing free calendars (hearkens back to the early days of the internet--lots of […]
- Vocabulary Builder Here's a great link to a vocabulary builder at Quizlet: Kaplan GRE Flash Cards. Rather than scrolling through the flashcards, just […]
- Silence Is Golden "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." --Mark Twain
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Dead Literature "Our American professors like their literature clear and cold and pure and very dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Autobiographies "When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do well, that's Memoirs." --Will Rogers
- Elections "An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry." […]
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- All The World’s A Stage… "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." --Oscar Wilde
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing