Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- E-Book Sales Top Paperbacks For First Time On April 15, 2011, CNN Money reported that sales of E-books outpaced those of paperbacks for the first time. The growth of e-books is […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Great Spirits "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." --Albert Einstein
- ETF’s vs. Mutual Funds Yeah, so you think you know the difference between an ETF and a Mutual Fund? Me either. So I Googled it and got this answer from The God […]
- What? "Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did." ---George Carlin
- The True Purpose of Education is to Illuminate Your Own Ignorance No man should escape our universities without knowing how little he knows. --J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Is Writing Bad for You? We're often asked: "What's it REALLY like to be a writer?" The short answer is it's harder than it sounds. Guardian columnist Rick […]
- Dave Barry Knows His History "In 1765, Parliament passed the Stamp Act, which, as any American high school student can tell you, was an act that apparently had […]
- Meet The Kindle Touch Announced a few minutes ago by Jeff Bezos during a press conference in New York: Amazon's releasing the latest Kindle with e-ink and 3G: […]
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing