Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Google Unveils Voice Search Capability Bad speller? In a hurry? Hands full? Hunt-and-peck typist? Then Google's got the answer for you: Voice Search. Use Google's Browser, […]
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Changes to Newspapers On behalf of the newspaper industry, I wish to announce some changes we're making to serve you better. When I say “serve you better,” I […]
- Nuclear Reactor Operations Explained Here's a fascinating, detailed explanation of how a nuclear reactor produces electricity. This graphic work also describes, in detail, how […]
- Carlin on Driving "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin
- Wilde Procrastination "I never put off till tomorrow what I can do the day after." --Oscar Wilde
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Tolstoy, Anyone? "I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." --Woody Allen
- Diplomacy Defined "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." --Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing