Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
- Puritanism Defined "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H.L. Mencken
- Joys of Lecturing "When audiences come to see us authors lecture, it is largely in the hope that we'll be funnier to look at than to read." --Sinclair […]
- Carlin on Driving "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Amazon Tablet Coming Soon! Rumor has it that Amazon's new tablet computer will be available by October 2011. And it's said that a touchscreen Kindle may be on the […]
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
- Is Writing Bad for You? We're often asked: "What's it REALLY like to be a writer?" The short answer is it's harder than it sounds. Guardian columnist Rick […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing