Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Ignorance "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." --Will Rogers
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- The Perfect Political Introduction "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ---Oscar Wilde
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- Google Unveils Voice Search Capability Bad speller? In a hurry? Hands full? Hunt-and-peck typist? Then Google's got the answer for you: Voice Search. Use Google's Browser, […]
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- Carlin on Driving "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin
- Apple Accused of Violating Chinese Writers’ Copyrights In an interesting twist, twelve Chinese authors have accused Apple Inc. of violating their copyrights by publishing and selling their works […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing