Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Elections "An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry." […]
- The Best Stock Advice I Ever Heard "Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy […]
- True Humility "It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years." ---Tom Lehrer (at age 37)
- Amazon Prime Members: Borrow a Kindle Book A Month! Jeff Bezos has done it again; he's added even MORE value to Amazon.com. The first color Kindle, the Kindle Fire, ships November 15, […]
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Tolstoy, Anyone? "I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." --Woody Allen
- Will Rogers on Deficit "Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even." --Will […]
- Celebrity Defined "A celebrity is one who is known to many persons he is glad he doesn't know." --H.L. Mencken
- Truer Words Were Never Spoken "Keep in mind that the true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good." --Ann Landers
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing