Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Harper-Collins Settles; Amazon e-book Pricing Will Fluctuate As an apparent result of the US government's anti-trust lawsuit (mentioned earlier), Harper-Collins has announced that its prices for […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Communications Simplified by a Genius "You see, a wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. […]
- Optimists and Pessimists "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true." —–J. Robert Oppenheimer
- World War IV "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -–Albert Einstein
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
- Marketing Defined "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need." —-Will Rogers
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing