Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
- Churchill’s Take on Writing a Book "Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- Remember Fukushima? Take a few minutes to peruse an excellent, in-depth analysis of the ongoing Fukushima nuclear plant accident. Here's a quick quote from […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing