Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- Dead Literature "Our American professors like their literature clear and cold and pure and very dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Apple Accused of Violating Chinese Writers’ Copyrights In an interesting twist, twelve Chinese authors have accused Apple Inc. of violating their copyrights by publishing and selling their works […]
- Wilde Procrastination "I never put off till tomorrow what I can do the day after." --Oscar Wilde
- What? "Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did." ---George Carlin
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Amazon Tablet Coming Soon! Rumor has it that Amazon's new tablet computer will be available by October 2011. And it's said that a touchscreen Kindle may be on the […]
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing