Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Wilde Procrastination "I never put off till tomorrow what I can do the day after." --Oscar Wilde
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
- Dave Barry vs. the Metric System "The weightlifting competition I saw was the women’s 63 kg class. I’m not sure whether this means the actual women weighed 63 kg or the […]
- Paper Cuts Sadly for our fellow writers trying to eke out a living in the quickly imploding newspaper market in America, 14,330 jobs have been lost so […]
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Misapprehension "To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is." --Dick Cavett [photo courtesy of the New York Times Opinion blog; […]
- Stress Reduction Tip #1 Words of Wisdom! "Stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you can have some control over. So, if I find that […]
- Is Writing Bad for You? We're often asked: "What's it REALLY like to be a writer?" The short answer is it's harder than it sounds. Guardian columnist Rick […]
- Why I Love Being A Writer "We have the power to bore people long after we are dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing