Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Ignorance "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." --Will Rogers
- Value Your Privacy? Borders Didn’t. Consumer Reports says that a federal bankruptcy court allowed Borders Bookstores to SELL customers' contact information and purchase […]
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Misapprehension "To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is." --Dick Cavett [photo courtesy of the New York Times Opinion blog; […]
- Weapons In the Hands of Fools "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Now You Can Loan Your Kindle Books Amazon's introduced a new feature for the Kindle (to compete with the Nook?): you can now lend out digital copies of your Kindle books to […]
- Amazon Introducing Library Lending to Kindle Here's a nicely written, detailed piece from the LA Times about Amazon's plans to make Kindle books "loanable" through public […]
- Puritanism Defined "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H.L. Mencken
- Gluttony "Gluttony is not a secret vice." -–Orson Welles
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing