Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Value Your Privacy? Borders Didn’t. Consumer Reports says that a federal bankruptcy court allowed Borders Bookstores to SELL customers' contact information and purchase […]
- All The World’s A Stage… "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." --Oscar Wilde
- The Perfect Political Introduction "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ---Oscar Wilde
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- Puritanism Defined "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H.L. Mencken
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- The True Purpose of Education is to Illuminate Your Own Ignorance No man should escape our universities without knowing how little he knows. --J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Tolstoy, Anyone? "I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." --Woody Allen
- Pre-Release Review of Kindle Fire: Thumbs up! Thinking of getting a Kindle Fire for yourself or as a gift for your favorite nephew? The Fire's being released tomorrow (November 15, […]
- Argument Against Democracy "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." ---Sir Winston Churchill
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing