Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Gluttony "Gluttony is not a secret vice." -–Orson Welles
- Immortality "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through NOT DYING." --Woody Allen
- Meet The Kindle Touch Announced a few minutes ago by Jeff Bezos during a press conference in New York: Amazon's releasing the latest Kindle with e-ink and 3G: […]
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
- Vocabulary Builder Here's a great link to a vocabulary builder at Quizlet: Kaplan GRE Flash Cards. Rather than scrolling through the flashcards, just […]
- Marketing Defined "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need." —-Will Rogers
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing