Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- Churchill’s Take on Writing a Book "Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, […]
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Is Writing Bad for You? We're often asked: "What's it REALLY like to be a writer?" The short answer is it's harder than it sounds. Guardian columnist Rick […]
- Think About It "A society made up of individuals who were all capable of original thought would probably be unendurable." --HL Mencken
- A Celebration of BAD (Really Bad) Writing This speaks most elegantly for itself: enjoy perusing the Worst Opening Lines produced by the 2011 competitors for the Bulwer-Lytton Prize […]
- Education "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." --Albert Einstein
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- US Justice Department: Price Fixing of E-books Out; Apple, HarperCollins, and More The Wall Street Journal (a division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation) has reported that another of News Corp's properties, the […]
- World War IV "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -–Albert Einstein
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing