Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
- Lost In Translation "In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own […]
- Is Writing Bad for You? We're often asked: "What's it REALLY like to be a writer?" The short answer is it's harder than it sounds. Guardian columnist Rick […]
- Gluttony "Gluttony is not a secret vice." -–Orson Welles
- Wealthy Janitors "Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- E-Book Sales Top Paperbacks For First Time On April 15, 2011, CNN Money reported that sales of E-books outpaced those of paperbacks for the first time. The growth of e-books is […]
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing