Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Paper Cuts Sadly for our fellow writers trying to eke out a living in the quickly imploding newspaper market in America, 14,330 jobs have been lost so […]
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- World War IV "I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth — rocks!" -–Albert Einstein
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Misapprehension "To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is." --Dick Cavett [photo courtesy of the New York Times Opinion blog; […]
- Diplomacy Defined "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." --Will Rogers
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Amazon Introducing Library Lending to Kindle Here's a nicely written, detailed piece from the LA Times about Amazon's plans to make Kindle books "loanable" through public […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing