Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Argument Against Democracy "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." ---Sir Winston Churchill
- Indifference: The Essence of Inhumanity "The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of […]
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Physicists and Sin "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this […]
- Thought for the Day "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closest friends; if they seem OK, then you're the […]
- Stress Reduction Tip #1 Words of Wisdom! "Stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you can have some control over. So, if I find that […]
- Immortality "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through NOT DYING." --Woody Allen
- Masters Degrees Equaling Massive Debt Every now and then, I'm contacted by people recently graduated from Ivy League schools who want to go to work for WordPros. The […]
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing