Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Autobiographies "When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do well, that's Memoirs." --Will Rogers
- Puritanism Defined "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H.L. Mencken
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- The Best Stock Advice I Ever Heard "Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy […]
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Masters Degrees Equaling Massive Debt Every now and then, I'm contacted by people recently graduated from Ivy League schools who want to go to work for WordPros. The […]
- Will Rogers’ Keys to Success "If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing