Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- My Religion "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." --Abraham Lincoln
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Weapons In the Hands of Fools "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Harper-Collins Settles; Amazon e-book Pricing Will Fluctuate As an apparent result of the US government's anti-trust lawsuit (mentioned earlier), Harper-Collins has announced that its prices for […]
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- True Humility "It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years." ---Tom Lehrer (at age 37)
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- The Truth "Truth is generally the best vindication against slander." ---Abraham Lincoln
- All The World’s A Stage… "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." --Oscar Wilde
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing