Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Dead Literature "Our American professors like their literature clear and cold and pure and very dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- The Grapes of Wrath "When the Okies left Oklahoma and moved to California, it raised the I.Q. of both states." --Will Rogers
- Book Review: Googled by Ken Auletta Googled: The End of the World As We Know It * * * Interesting in Parts, But Reads Too Much Like A Corporate Dossier (Snapshot Review by […]
- Amazon Prime Members: Borrow a Kindle Book A Month! Jeff Bezos has done it again; he's added even MORE value to Amazon.com. The first color Kindle, the Kindle Fire, ships November 15, […]
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- Diplomacy Defined "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." --Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing