Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Ignorance "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." --Will Rogers
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- US Justice Department: Price Fixing of E-books Out; Apple, HarperCollins, and More The Wall Street Journal (a division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation) has reported that another of News Corp's properties, the […]
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Thought for the Day "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closest friends; if they seem OK, then you're the […]
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- Stress Reduction Tip #1 Words of Wisdom! "Stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you can have some control over. So, if I find that […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing