Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Value Your Privacy? Borders Didn’t. Consumer Reports says that a federal bankruptcy court allowed Borders Bookstores to SELL customers' contact information and purchase […]
- Poor Orphan “He reminds me of the man who murdered both his parents, and then, when sentence was about to be pronounced, pleaded for mercy on the […]
- Will Rogers on Deficit "Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even." --Will […]
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- US Justice Department: Price Fixing of E-books Out; Apple, HarperCollins, and More The Wall Street Journal (a division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation) has reported that another of News Corp's properties, the […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- God’s Overestimation "I sometimes think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." --Oscar Wilde
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing