Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
- Changes to Newspapers On behalf of the newspaper industry, I wish to announce some changes we're making to serve you better. When I say “serve you better,” I […]
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Mencken’s Marketing "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." --H.L. Mencken
- Marketing Defined "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need." —-Will Rogers
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- World War IV "I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth — rocks!" -–Albert Einstein
- Indifference: The Essence of Inhumanity "The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of […]
- Great Spirits "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man […]
- Language Conceals the Truth "By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." --George Carlin
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing