Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Argument Against Democracy "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." ---Sir Winston Churchill
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Knowledge "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better […]
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Remember Fukushima? Take a few minutes to peruse an excellent, in-depth analysis of the ongoing Fukushima nuclear plant accident. Here's a quick quote from […]
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- Think About It "A society made up of individuals who were all capable of original thought would probably be unendurable." --HL Mencken
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing