Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Twitter Launches a Guide for Journalists Confused about Twitter? You're not alone. The problem is widespread enough that Twitter has just launched a Guide for Journalists, […]
- Value Your Privacy? Borders Didn’t. Consumer Reports says that a federal bankruptcy court allowed Borders Bookstores to SELL customers' contact information and purchase […]
- City Structure vs. Mental Structure "What is it about certain cities and places that fosters specific attitudes? Am I imagining that this is the case? To what extent does the […]
- Thought for the Day "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closest friends; if they seem OK, then you're the […]
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
- Google Unveils Voice Search Capability Bad speller? In a hurry? Hands full? Hunt-and-peck typist? Then Google's got the answer for you: Voice Search. Use Google's Browser, […]
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Dave Barry Knows His History "In 1765, Parliament passed the Stamp Act, which, as any American high school student can tell you, was an act that apparently had […]
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing