Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Perfect Definition of Success "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." ----Sir Winston Churchill
- True Humility "It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years." ---Tom Lehrer (at age 37)
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- Communications Simplified by a Genius "You see, a wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. […]
- Joys of Lecturing "When audiences come to see us authors lecture, it is largely in the hope that we'll be funnier to look at than to read." --Sinclair […]
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing