Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Perfect Definition of Success "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." ----Sir Winston Churchill
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Sage Advice "You should always go to other people's funerals, otherwise, they won't come to yours." --Lawrence "Yogi" Berra
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- All The World’s A Stage… "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." --Oscar Wilde
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing