Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Great Spirits "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." --Albert Einstein
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
- Value Your Privacy? Borders Didn’t. Consumer Reports says that a federal bankruptcy court allowed Borders Bookstores to SELL customers' contact information and purchase […]
- Paper Cuts Sadly for our fellow writers trying to eke out a living in the quickly imploding newspaper market in America, 14,330 jobs have been lost so […]
- True Humility "It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years." ---Tom Lehrer (at age 37)
- Marketing Defined "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need." —-Will Rogers
- A Celebration of BAD (Really Bad) Writing This speaks most elegantly for itself: enjoy perusing the Worst Opening Lines produced by the 2011 competitors for the Bulwer-Lytton Prize […]
- Lost In Translation "In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing