Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- got enemies? "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Wealthy Janitors "Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Will Rogers on Deficit "Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even." --Will […]
- Print Calendars FREE Here's a favorite site I've been using for years for printing free calendars (hearkens back to the early days of the internet--lots of […]
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Dave Barry vs. the Metric System "The weightlifting competition I saw was the women’s 63 kg class. I’m not sure whether this means the actual women weighed 63 kg or the […]
- Tolstoy, Anyone? "I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." --Woody Allen
- Meet The Kindle Touch Announced a few minutes ago by Jeff Bezos during a press conference in New York: Amazon's releasing the latest Kindle with e-ink and 3G: […]
- Wilde Procrastination "I never put off till tomorrow what I can do the day after." --Oscar Wilde
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing