Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Google Unveils Voice Search Capability Bad speller? In a hurry? Hands full? Hunt-and-peck typist? Then Google's got the answer for you: Voice Search. Use Google's Browser, […]
- Will Rogers’ Keys to Success "If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are […]
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- Celebrity Defined "A celebrity is one who is known to many persons he is glad he doesn't know." --H.L. Mencken
- Language Conceals the Truth "By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." --George Carlin
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing