Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Diplomacy Defined "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." --Will Rogers
- Changes to Newspapers On behalf of the newspaper industry, I wish to announce some changes we're making to serve you better. When I say “serve you better,” I […]
- Now You Can Loan Your Kindle Books Amazon's introduced a new feature for the Kindle (to compete with the Nook?): you can now lend out digital copies of your Kindle books to […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- Amazon Prime Members: Borrow a Kindle Book A Month! Jeff Bezos has done it again; he's added even MORE value to Amazon.com. The first color Kindle, the Kindle Fire, ships November 15, […]
- Writing "I think I did pretty well, considering I started out with nothing but a bunch of blank paper." --Steve Martin
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- The Grapes of Wrath "When the Okies left Oklahoma and moved to California, it raised the I.Q. of both states." --Will Rogers
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
- Carlin on Driving "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing