Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- Complexity Simplified "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." --HL Mencken
- Twitter Launches a Guide for Journalists Confused about Twitter? You're not alone. The problem is widespread enough that Twitter has just launched a Guide for Journalists, […]
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- ETF’s vs. Mutual Funds Yeah, so you think you know the difference between an ETF and a Mutual Fund? Me either. So I Googled it and got this answer from The God […]
- Forbes Lists 10 Happiest Jobs Forbes recently published an online article listing the "Ten Happiest Jobs." If you're a writer, you already KNEW we were on the list. […]
- Why I Love Being A Writer "We have the power to bore people long after we are dead." --Sinclair Lewis
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing