Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Will Rogers’ Keys to Success "If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are […]
- Now You Can Loan Your Kindle Books Amazon's introduced a new feature for the Kindle (to compete with the Nook?): you can now lend out digital copies of your Kindle books to […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Communications Simplified by a Genius "You see, a wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. […]
- City Structure vs. Mental Structure "What is it about certain cities and places that fosters specific attitudes? Am I imagining that this is the case? To what extent does the […]
- Perfect Definition of Success "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." ----Sir Winston Churchill
- Paper Cuts Sadly for our fellow writers trying to eke out a living in the quickly imploding newspaper market in America, 14,330 jobs have been lost so […]
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- got enemies? "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing