Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- The Best Stock Advice I Ever Heard "Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy […]
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- ETF’s vs. Mutual Funds Yeah, so you think you know the difference between an ETF and a Mutual Fund? Me either. So I Googled it and got this answer from The God […]
- Immortality "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through NOT DYING." --Woody Allen
- Will Rogers’ Keys to Success "If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are […]
- Print Calendars FREE Here's a favorite site I've been using for years for printing free calendars (hearkens back to the early days of the internet--lots of […]
- Physicists and Sin "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this […]
- Mencken’s Marketing "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." --H.L. Mencken
- Now You Can Loan Your Kindle Books Amazon's introduced a new feature for the Kindle (to compete with the Nook?): you can now lend out digital copies of your Kindle books to […]
- All The World’s A Stage… "The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast." --Oscar Wilde
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing