Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Lawyer Quote "Make crime pay. Become a lawyer." -–Will Rogers
- City Structure vs. Mental Structure "What is it about certain cities and places that fosters specific attitudes? Am I imagining that this is the case? To what extent does the […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Physicists and Sin "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this […]
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- A Celebration of BAD (Really Bad) Writing This speaks most elegantly for itself: enjoy perusing the Worst Opening Lines produced by the 2011 competitors for the Bulwer-Lytton Prize […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- The Truth "Truth is generally the best vindication against slander." ---Abraham Lincoln
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing