Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Google Unveils Voice Search Capability Bad speller? In a hurry? Hands full? Hunt-and-peck typist? Then Google's got the answer for you: Voice Search. Use Google's Browser, […]
- What? "Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did." ---George Carlin
- Disorganized Democrats "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- Marketing Defined "Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need." —-Will Rogers
- got enemies? "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Quickly Condense Web Pages for Easy Reading Here's an indispensable tool for prolific readers of web content: Readability. Just download this handy app, easily add it to your […]
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing