Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Amazon Tablet Coming Soon! Rumor has it that Amazon's new tablet computer will be available by October 2011. And it's said that a touchscreen Kindle may be on the […]
- The Best Stock Advice I Ever Heard "Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy […]
- Autobiographies "When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do well, that's Memoirs." --Will Rogers
- Mencken’s Marketing "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." --H.L. Mencken
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Puritanism Defined "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." --H.L. Mencken
- Print Calendars FREE Here's a favorite site I've been using for years for printing free calendars (hearkens back to the early days of the internet--lots of […]
- Dead Literature "Our American professors like their literature clear and cold and pure and very dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing