Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Immortality "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through NOT DYING." --Woody Allen
- Forbes Lists 10 Happiest Jobs Forbes recently published an online article listing the "Ten Happiest Jobs." If you're a writer, you already KNEW we were on the list. […]
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
- Language Conceals the Truth "By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." --George Carlin
- E-Book Sales Top Paperbacks For First Time On April 15, 2011, CNN Money reported that sales of E-books outpaced those of paperbacks for the first time. The growth of e-books is […]
- Disagreeable Democrats "Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans." --Will […]
- Great Spirits "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." --Albert Einstein
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing