Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Forbes Lists 10 Happiest Jobs Forbes recently published an online article listing the "Ten Happiest Jobs." If you're a writer, you already KNEW we were on the list. […]
- Americans Do The Right Thing You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they’ve tried everything else. --Sir Winston Churchill
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Wealthy Janitors "Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Optimists and Pessimists "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true." —–J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Twitter Launches a Guide for Journalists Confused about Twitter? You're not alone. The problem is widespread enough that Twitter has just launched a Guide for Journalists, […]
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- Amazon Introducing Library Lending to Kindle Here's a nicely written, detailed piece from the LA Times about Amazon's plans to make Kindle books "loanable" through public […]
- Dave Barry vs. the Metric System "The weightlifting competition I saw was the women’s 63 kg class. I’m not sure whether this means the actual women weighed 63 kg or the […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing