Stress Reduction Tip #1
Words of Wisdom!
“Stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you can have some control over. So, if I find that some particular thing is causing me to have stress, that’s a warning flag for me. What it means is there’s something that I haven’t completely identified perhaps in my conscious mind that is bothering me, and I haven’t yet taken any action on it.
I find as soon as I identify it, and make the first phone call, or send off the first e-mail message, or whatever it is that we’re going to do to start to address that situation — even if it’s not solved — the mere fact that we’re addressing it dramatically reduces any stress that might come from it. So, stress comes from ignoring things that you shouldn’t be ignoring, I think, in large part.”
—Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com Founder
Read the full interview here
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell?
- Harper-Collins Settles; Amazon e-book Pricing Will Fluctuate
- US Justice Department: Price Fixing of E-books Out; Apple, HarperCollins, and More
- Pre-Release Review of Kindle Fire: Thumbs up!
- Amazon Prime Members: Borrow a Kindle Book A Month!
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena
- Meet The Kindle Touch
- It’s True! Amazon Introducing a Tablet This Fall
- Edinburgh Book Festival Speaker: The End of Writers
- Amazon Tablet Coming Soon!