Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Think About It "A society made up of individuals who were all capable of original thought would probably be unendurable." --HL Mencken
- Education "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." --Albert Einstein
- Forbes Lists 10 Happiest Jobs Forbes recently published an online article listing the "Ten Happiest Jobs." If you're a writer, you already KNEW we were on the list. […]
- Lost In Translation "In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own […]
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Colorful Characters Looking for colorful character ideas to enliven your next short story? Browse these, if you dare.
- Knowledge "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing