Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Reality Bites: Just How Well Does the Average Book Sell? Think you're the next Steven King or Agatha Christie? Have the plans for your 20 room mansion and country estate primed and ready to go? […]
- Choosing the Right Path "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total […]
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Physicists and Sin "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this […]
- Joys of Lecturing "When audiences come to see us authors lecture, it is largely in the hope that we'll be funnier to look at than to read." --Sinclair […]
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Will Rogers on Deficit "Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even." --Will […]
- Mencken’s Marketing "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." --H.L. Mencken
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing