Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- A Flock of Seagulls: And I Ra-a-a-an… Scientists at the University of Leeds say that humans flock like sheep and birds, subconsciously following a minority of […]
- Thought for the Day "One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your three closest friends; if they seem OK, then you're the […]
- Backup Your WordPress Blog Web site backups may be boring, but they're essential to good web hygiene. Here's the official WordPress guide to backing up your blog […]
- Journalistic Objectivity Defined "We journalists make it a point to know very little about an extremely wide variety of topics; this is how we stay objective." --Dave […]
- Welcome to WordPros WORDPROS' BLOG Celebrates Great Writing. It's also filled with tips and tricks to help you improve your own writing skills. Whether you […]
- Dead Literature "Our American professors like their literature clear and cold and pure and very dead." --Sinclair Lewis
- Tolstoy, Anyone? "I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia." --Woody Allen
- Colson Whitehead’s Rules for Writing Here's a fun piece from the New York Times: Colson Whitehead shares his advice: How to Write.
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Amazon Prime Members: Borrow a Kindle Book A Month! Jeff Bezos has done it again; he's added even MORE value to Amazon.com. The first color Kindle, the Kindle Fire, ships November 15, […]
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing