Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Misapprehension "To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is." --Dick Cavett [photo courtesy of the New York Times Opinion blog; […]
- A Most Worthy Project: Archive.org Founder Archives Physical Books for Posterity This is a must-read for any book lover: Archive.org founder and data mining pioneer Brewster Kahle has undertaken the gargantuan task of […]
- The Truth "Truth is generally the best vindication against slander." ---Abraham Lincoln
- Find the Latest Google Updates Here's a link to Google's Official Blog; keep yourself up to date on Google's latest innovations: Google's Official Blog.
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Why You NEED Your Computer "To better understand why you need a personal computer, let's take a look at the pathetic mess you call your life." --Dave Barry
- Education "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." --Albert Einstein
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley I met a traveler from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand, Half […]
- Truer Words Were Never Spoken "Keep in mind that the true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good." --Ann Landers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing religion Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing