Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Meeting Your Maker "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." --Sir Winston Churchill
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- The Truth "Truth is generally the best vindication against slander." ---Abraham Lincoln
- Social Climber "I started at the top and worked my way down." -—Orson Welles
- Twitter Launches a Guide for Journalists Confused about Twitter? You're not alone. The problem is widespread enough that Twitter has just launched a Guide for Journalists, […]
- Disagreeable Democrats "Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans." --Will […]
- The Grapes of Wrath "When the Okies left Oklahoma and moved to California, it raised the I.Q. of both states." --Will Rogers
- Indifference: The Essence of Inhumanity "The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of […]
- Forbes Lists 10 Happiest Jobs Forbes recently published an online article listing the "Ten Happiest Jobs." If you're a writer, you already KNEW we were on the list. […]
- Perfect Love Defined "No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." --Mark Twain
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers atomic bomb books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing