Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- got enemies? "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." --Sir Winston Churchill
- How to Find Incoming Links to Your Site Another great service from Google: here are a couple of methods for finding incoming links to your site.
- Meet The Kindle Touch Announced a few minutes ago by Jeff Bezos during a press conference in New York: Amazon's releasing the latest Kindle with e-ink and 3G: […]
- Weapons In the Hands of Fools "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." --Frank Lloyd Wright
- Dave Barry Knows His History "In 1765, Parliament passed the Stamp Act, which, as any American high school student can tell you, was an act that apparently had […]
- Apple Accused of Violating Chinese Writers’ Copyrights In an interesting twist, twelve Chinese authors have accused Apple Inc. of violating their copyrights by publishing and selling their works […]
- Google’s Webmaster Central Blog Here's an indispensable link for bloggers: Google's Webmaster Central Blog. This handy tool will keep you in the loop regarding Google's […]
- Edinburgh Book Festival Speaker: The End of Writers Here's a cheerful way to start your day, fellow writers: grab a double latte before you read this decidedly bleak view of the impending […]
- Confusion on a Higher Level "Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused. But on a higher level." […]
- Autobiographies "When you put down the good things you ought to have done, and leave out the bad ones you did do well, that's Memoirs." --Will Rogers
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing