Writers Writing. Write? Right!
- Joys of Lecturing "When audiences come to see us authors lecture, it is largely in the hope that we'll be funnier to look at than to read." --Sinclair […]
- Misapprehension "To label me an intellectual is a misunderstanding of what that is." --Dick Cavett [photo courtesy of the New York Times Opinion blog; […]
- Geek Out: Google Domestic Trend Charts Here's a cool resource for economic freelancers (or for anyone who is interested in real world charts and graphs): America's past economic […]
- Perfect Definition of Success "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." ----Sir Winston Churchill
- Good News for Writers and Authors: Amazon Enters Publishing Arena Amazon has made the leap from bookseller to book publisher (and NOT just ebooks). If you're a writer, you've got to learn more here. More […]
- Amazon’s Sales of E-Books Now Outstrips Print Copies MAY 19, 2011: Amazon has announced that it now sells 105 e-books for every 100 print books it sells. Got your Kindle Yet?
- Keys to Success "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." --Mark Twain
- Political/Economics Writers: 2012 US Budget on PDF Attention Political Writers: The 2012 US Budget Appendix is available for free pdf download at the White House site (mercifully, divided […]
- Everything Is Funny "Everything is funny. As long as it is happening to someone else." --Will Rogers
- Education "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." --Albert Einstein
TagsAbraham Lincoln Albert Einstein Amazon Amazon.com Ann Landers books business Dave Barry e-books ebooks economics education George Carlin Google HL Mencken humor intellectuals Jeff Bezos kindle Kindle Fire Mark Twain Oscar Wilde philosophy physics politics publishing Robert Oppenheimer self-publishing Sinclair Lewis success web design Will Rogers Winston Churchill Woody Allen writers writing